Re: [CH] Re: slathers

Uncle_Dirty_Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:23:03 -0600

Dave Anderson wrote:

> From:                   "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
> To:                     chile-heads@globalgarden.com
> Subject:                [CH] Re: slathers
> Date sent:              Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:37:55
>

> > Has anyone made a chipotle catsup?
>
> I received the February issue of Chile Pepper Magazine yesterday,
> probably early because I ran a small ad. McIlheny & company have
> an ad for Chipotle Pepper Tabasco Sauce.
>
> BTW it's a pretty good issue with Caribbean and Cajun stuff being
> featured. I've never seen a recipe for nutria before.

In case you're wondering -- I noticed your advert. Pretty good issue. I
note that Jerry Simmons, last year's ICS Chile Verde champ had his
picture in there, too. I make better red chilli than he (consistently)
and have beat him a time or two on the green stuff.

Waiting for the Winter Freeze Regional Cook-off, Jan. 20. If I can
qualify early enough in Red Chilli I think I'll try for the hat trick
and qualify for the world's in Salsa and Green Chile, too....    <GGG>
Ain't it fun to dream?!?!?

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider