Re: [CH] Re: slathers

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:53:53 -0600

Dave Anderson wrote:

> > > I received the February issue of Chile Pepper Magazine yesterday,
> > > probably early because I ran a small ad.
> >
> >   Naw, must just depend on how close you are to their distribution
> > center.  I got mine around the 17th. or so.
>
> I'm a subscriber and the subscription issue hasn't arrived yet. The
> one I got came 1st class and had an invoice for the ad enclosed:-)

  I took a look at the address label just in case it might bear a ship /
mailing date or some such thing.  There wasn't anything like that, but I
did notice they changed their address labels.  They used to tell you
right on there how long until your subscription ran out; looks like they
changed them with the December issue.  That's a shame, as I always
appreciated the advanced warning.  I'll have to remember to take a look
through it for your ad.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099