Re: [CH] Whats wrong with this picture?

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:03:47 -0500

You can do a search of the [CH] archives for white flies.
I was unable to find anything on your FTP site, but they sure sound like white flies.
They will keep returning because they lay their eggs in the soil.. right Lord Bryon?
I used a yellow strip of plastic with a sticky stuff on it to "trap them".  I only controlled them but never got rid of them totally with just the sticky trap-um stuff. (Tangle Foot is the trade name) In the long run I used a chemical to get rid of them.
There are a couple sprays out there, some organic but still chemicals.  Best bet is to do a search in the archives where this thread went on for sometime.

Chet