RE: [CH] Chile clothes

Ces (ces@preferred.com)
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:22:11 -0500

Hi Susan,

I'm having a hard time finding the items you mentioned from:
www.cottonscrubs.com , I found a apron, some drawstring pants and a couple
of other things but no scrub outfit or socks. Maybe they don't have the
complete catalog on line or maybe I just missed those items.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Susan Byers
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 1:44 PM
To: chile heads
Subject: [CH] Chile clothes

Someone asked me to post the URL for Salsa Cycle so here goes:

www.salsacycles.com

Out of all my chile outfits, the bike costume is the one that get sthe
most attention. One of my tennis partners calls it my superhero outfit.

And my loudest outfit of all has to be the scrub set from Cotton
Scrubs. They are finally on the web: www.cottonscrubs.com. They have nice
warm chile socks too. I am wearing this outfit in the pictures posted from
Open Fields.

Standard disclaimer.
Susan
The Chile Woman