Re: [CH] (OT) Scallops

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:01:14 -0800

Tomas...wash 'em in sea salt water....ya know, scoop some up from that
ocean, outside yer front door :-))! Seriously, get a box of sea salt, or
kosher salt, add some to water and soak them in it for a minute or two,
then rinse....just dont soak too long. Ocean? Aint everything bigger in
Tejas? Cheers, Doug in BC, where ours is right handy...