Re: [CH] Hey! Look at this!

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:11:14 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn Reese
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 12:45 PM
Subject: [CH] Hey! Look at this!

> I accidentally stumbled on this funny web site today, and was reading the
> winners of a poetry contest about spam.  I found a familiar name...
>
> http://www.satirewire.com/features/poetry_spam/01free_winner.shtml

Great stuff from our "own" Poet Laureate  Well done Alex.

 On topic, the 2nd year Rocotos on my back fence are loaded with ripening
fruit. I can see these becoming my favourite Chile  if they carry on for
another year with absolutely no attention at all. Right Dr Begg?

Tony Flynn
Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand