RE: [CH] Biker Billy Hybrid Jalapeno

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com)
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 05:51:44 -0600

John,

Now I've seen the pictures.... asking myself who is more dangurous?
The Biker with the guns or the peppers...

Rob NL

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Love2Troll [mailto:Love2Troll@kc.rr.com]
  Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 10:47 PM
  To: chile-heads
  Subject: Re: [CH] Biker Billy Hybrid Jalapeno

  Oddly enough, I just received the Biker Billy seeds that I
  ordered from Burpee today.

  For an alternate (and less expensive) source of BB try Reimer Seeds.

  I hate to suggest such a wimpy source being I've owned three
  Harleys and would just as soon kick butt as eat hot peppers.
  But, this is gentle list & I do try to be nice. <EG>

  See pic of myself & Biker Billy here:
  http://www.fototime.com/518D141771F9866/orig.jpg