Re: [CH] Biker Billy Hybrid Jalapeno

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:15:27 -0600

 > John,
>
> Now I've seen the pictures.... asking myself who is more dangurous?
> The Biker with the guns or the peppers...
>
> Rob NL

Certainly no danger from me.  I'm a law-abiding, Ashcroft supporting, NRA member.  But, that Billy sure does look mean. <G>  Now that I've been retired for 9 years and of advanced age (58) my hogs have been replaced with a 3 door Silverado 4 x 4 with back seat for the grandkids.  Still have many guns and hundreds of knives though.

Back to peppers.....   I'm looking for a source that sells the large Gypsy bell peppers.  The packaged for 2000 Burpee brand supposedly has very large fruit.  The Gypsy that I grow get maybe 3" max size.  Gypsy, Cubanelle & Pasila Bajio are mainstays in my mostly chili pepper garden.

JohnT