Re: [CH] Mezzetta hot olives / Taste buds

bill jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:56:46 -0500

At 02:31 PM 2/11/02 -0500, Tee wrote:

>Gyaack!  She said
>some people have enzymes in their mouths which create that chemical
>reaction.  She also said she originally could eat cilantro and then one
>day, suddenly, it all changed for her.  Now cilantro = soap.
>Fascinating.

i am one of the soap folk...ten years in mexico (where they put cilantro in
EVERYTHING) didn't change my opinion...i can handle a little of it in a
dish, but there comes a point (pretty fast) where the dish is inedible...

bill

"I take Him shopping with me. I say, 'OK, Jesus, help me find a bargain'"
--Tammy Faye Bakker