Re: [CH] introduction

Mike Huculak (bear1@videotron.ca)
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 21:20:05 -0500

Anita Perron wrote:

> Hi, I am new to the list.  I am from Manitoba, Canada and our family
> loves hot foods.  The hotter the better.  We find it difficult to find
> sauces, chiles, etc. that we love.  I look forward to getting recipes
> and learning about the hotter peppers and how to grow them.
> anita

Welcome Anita,

I'm Mike, a chilehead living in Montreal.
Here's a few Canajun links:

http://www.chiles.on.ca/about/about.html

&
http://www.jobeshouseofpepper.com/

Both of them have some mighty hot sauces.

I prefer to make my own from peppers I grow myself,
which I have done for the last three years.
Here's a few links that can help you get started:

http://ushotstuff.com/Growing.Tips.htm#StrSeeds

&

http://www.pepperjoe.com/about/tips.html

&

http://www.tough-love.com/growing_tips.html

Good luck,

Mike
CH#2175

--
"Profanity has been known to offer spiritual relief denied to
prayer."