Re: [CH] Painting, Japanese style?

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:35:50 -0700

>  >Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:35:07 -0800
>From: "Snyder, Curt" <CSnyder@ligand.com>
>Subject: [CH] Fiery Foods Show
>On Saturday, Susie bought an original piece of art while we were there as
>well. Linda Paul, an artist out of Colorado, applies plaster to her canvas
>and the sculpts her painting from that, creating a 3D bas relief. She then
>paints it with egg based tempura paints, using pigments she grinds herself.
>
>I believe you mean TEMPERA (TEMPera) as opposed to TEMPURA (temPURa)
>Tis much easier to paint with Tempera rather than Japanese batter.. :^)
>Although, I'm sure Rael has some monkish chronicle of such an escapade.

well, if I did, I wouldn't tell because as we all can guess, it's
wonderful fun until i deep fried her, uh, would have to have deep
fried her, no, it's fun until one gets to the deep frying part, yeah,
that's it....and she moved overseas, um, wanted to find herself, so,
like she's fine as far as *I* know...and that's all i know,
really...haven't seen her, nope, and she was *fine* when I saw her
last, okay? just *fine*...

--
Peace...
Rael"...<burp>..."64

"In he frozen land of Nador they were forced to eat Robin's
minstrels.  And there was much rejoicing."   -Monty Python and the
Holy Grail-