[CH] Re: It took a long time........

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:04:22 -0700

At 5:27 PM -0700 05.03.02, Alex Silbajoris wrote:
>>From: "Shaun Rimmer" <shaun@newtronic.co.uk>
>
>>See, that's the thing with raw chillies and powder (it was quite coarse
>>ground) that isn't 'cooked in' - you can't tell from mouth heat what's going
>>to happen 'inside' after it finally releases it's real 'stored-up' heat.
>
>This has been discussed here in years past.  I noticed it with the
>seedy red flake "pizza shop pepper" that a lot of restaurants have.
>I can pave a slice of pizza or a sandwich with a layer of red flake
>and not taste much of it.  But as we all know, it's there
>nevertheless...
>
>You would have liked being with me at the first Madison hotluck I
>attended, when I met Jim and THE BREAD.  The next morning was quite
>an education.
>
>- A

i think the Ring of Fire associated with The Bread deserves it's own
ROF moniker of some sort...

"Ouch" does not suffice (memories of Austin TX and my first taste of Da Bread).

--
Peace...
Rael64

"You mangy Scot's git!"
"I'm warning you!"
"What's he do, nibble your bum?" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail -