[CH] Re: Tabasco products...

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:09:10

>From: mstevens@exit109.com

>Is it just me or a Chilehead thing?  I've tried all the ancillary Tabasco
>products; soy sauce, ketchup, etc.  And NONE of them have had ANY heat
>whatsoever.

I tried one recently, and it actually does have a little bit of heat.  The
Heinz company has a line of Kikr's catsups - one with roasted garlic, one
with smoky mesquite, and one with Tabasco.  The Tabasco version is much
better than earlier attempts (was that with Hunt's catsup?) and a little bit
hotter than I would expect a mainstream product to be.

Watch for it at Odd Lots, if it doesn't succeed in the general marketplace.

- A