Re: [CH] Fwd: pepper sauces - a new pepper release

bill jernigan (billjernigan@iqonline.net)
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:40:55 -0500

At 05:53 PM 3/8/02 -0600, Sandy Olson wrote:
>Whoa, Bill....Do you mean there is actually a hab for my moderate tongue?
>No more drooling over the descriptions of the fruity flavor and wonderful
>aroma when I can't stand the heat?  No more mouthwatering posts about how
>this pepper is making life wonderful for loads of CHers and I have to pass.
>Bring it on!  No meanspirited posts from this gal...

again, i am just the bringer of news...you now know as much about it as
i...i suppose it is like the heatless jal, designed to let the mass
producers of sauce to keep a consistent product...to which they will add
extract to the desired heat level...

i thought chilewoman already had these...'venezuelan sweet' or somesuch...

bill

They can't stop us... we're on a mission from God!
                 -- The Blues Brothers