[CH] Linda

Anita Perron (porch@mts.net)
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 13:03:37 -0600

No, we don't live in Winnipeg, but about 2 1/2 hours away from there.
We live on MOM corner-Manitoba, Ontario, and Minnesota.  It is called
Buffalo Point and is in the southernmost, easternmost section of
Manitoba.  We are just on Lake of the Woods.  It is beautiful here.
Lots of deer and wild animals.  We are supposed to be retired but people
keep asking us to work.  I am a teacher and there are no qualified
teachers in this corner.  I am working half time, teaching grade 7's.
Luckily I love teaching and kids.

We LOVE hot foods.  When I went to Mexico, I brought back some sauces.
I will look for Caboom.  We travel a lot so I look for hot foods.  My
son was in Malaysia for a while and he loved pickled Thai peppers and I
want to get some to make him some.  He had some when he returned but
they did not last long.  I found a couple of great sauces in Mexico.
I'll bring some back next year and send some to some of the people who
have helped me.  I don't always know how to pay people back cuz I don't
have many seeds or anything.
anita