[CH] Re: hi

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 14:18:20 -0600

Dewi Wanders wrote:

> Hi Erich!
>
> Cool pic in the Rogues Gallery!
>
> XXX Dewi

  Yeah, it should look pretty familiar to you...

  I just had him change it a couple of days ago, since I was sick of the
old one that was there.

  Well, we are closing on a house on Friday 03/15, and so I hope to have
a decent garden of my own this summer.  The condo here doesn't have a
lot of room on the balcony for containers.  I usually had to grow most
of my stuff at my parents house, in their garden, but now I can have my
own!!!  "Danger - Sharp Learning Curve Ahead."  I guess we'll see how
well I've been paying attention these past few years, now that I'll have
to do everything on my own.

Pray for me...

PS - Anyone who might be interested in buying a condo in WI, let me know
quick!!!  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099