Re: [CH] Re: Chile vernacular

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:18:34 -0700

>Alex Silbajoris wrote:
>
>>  >From: "Dave Anderson" <chilehead@tough-love.com>
>>  I have a feeling that "Skillet Condoms" are going to come up on chile-heads
>>  >for
>>  >years to come.
>>
>>  Practice safe sear, huh?
>>
>>  I know what Cameron is talking about, I've used a plain patternless one as
>>  part of my camping gear.  It's like a pot holder, but only large enough to
>>  fit like a sleeve over a skillet handle.  I have learned that they are easy
>>  to lose.
>>  - A
>
>   Camping eh???  Would this also be useful to chase away the chill from more
>sensitive areas on those cold camping nights?  (Assuming  **harrumph
>harrumph**
>that they make a size appropriate for very large.......... er, pots.)

actually, I remember seeing ads in Playboy when i was but a lad for
Playboy's very own "package warmers".  Knitted slipcovers, for lack
of a better term.  May have even had a bell sewn on the end of them
<g>.

--
Peace...
Rael64

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes
you nothing. It was here first."   -Mark Twain-