[CH] Re: Pepper fan...hmm

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:47:57

>From: "Sandy Olson" <sandyo@wctatel.net>

>About five years ago I stumbled across a ceiling fan with
>pepper blades.  They are red peppers with the green stem part attached >to
>the motor, also painted green.

Hey, that makes me imagine a fan patterned not on a pepper, but a pepper
flower.  It probably wouldn't be too difficult to cut one's own blades out
of stock with a jigsaw - I wonder what it costs to get a fan kit without
blades.

"And you are painting that fan motor purple ... why?"

Sure would be a limited market, but for those in the know, what a sight gag
item.

- A