Re: [CH] Soar site

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 16:34:43 -0500

RecipeSource is the new home of SOAR:

           http://www.recipesource.com/

I just accessed it, so it's operating.

Myron (aka Beach Boy)

PS Y'all come to the cooking chat tomorrow, you hear??
         "Cooking with Beach Boy," Sunday at 9pm ET, at:

              http://busycooks.about.com/gi/chat/cs.htm

Vince Huebert wrote:

> Vince delurking with a slightly off topic request.  I have to cook leg
> of lamb tomorrow for my son's first communion supper.  Having no idea
> how to cook it, I went to the SOAR.berkeley.edu recipe site and found my
> link didn't work.  Any help finding the site or with a recipe would be
> greatly appreciated.

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |
                I'd Rather Be Singing!        |     |
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ