Re: [CH] Soil question for L.B., or anyone else who may feel like

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:31:27 -0500

The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:

> Congrats on new house, with ready made garden no less! As long as it gets
> some sun, your in good shape to grow El Grande!

  Thanks to you, and to everyone else who offered their advice on this matter.
The previous owners left me a small raised bed that I think should accommodate
around a dozen plants.  After I see how things grow this year, I may try
expanding it a bit next year.  I know right now that chives seem to thrive in
it.  I just don't know what my parents are going to do with all the extra space
in their garden this year, now that I have my own.  ;-)))  Now I just can't wait
to get out there and start putting all my landscaping and fencing plans into
effect.  If only the wife didn't have all these indoor projects on our list of
things to do...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099