Re: [CH] Old Recipes

Mike Stallcup (michael.stallcup@msfc.nasa.gov)
Wed, 1 May 2002 12:30:00 -0500

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Bill Moats wrote:

>I was just sitting around dreaming of chiles when I said to myself, "Self, I
>wonder who has the oldest recipes saved from the chile-heads list". Well
>here's mine. Any older ones? I'll bet there are!

How about this one from my collection of C-H Digests?

Chile-Heads Digest          Sun, 12 Jun 1994     Volume 1  : Issue   0

Today's Topics:
                            Chile con queso
                      Chile con queso the easy way
                             Habanero Sauce
                           Ken's Corn Muffins

[Note: this issue wasn't delivered, it was put together to test the digest
software -- Mike]