Re: [CH] Houston Chili Shops, eateries,etc?

bvdrangs@enter.net
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:49:36 -0400

Try the Central Market store. It's an upscale supermarket run by
HEB. When I was there in December, thay had a pile of stuff, most
at reasonable prices.

Check http://www.centralmarket.com for more info.

Dave

On 3 May 2002, at 11:57, Chile-Heads Digest wrote:

 Hi Folks,

> I have to be in Houston TX for a 1.5 day meeting.
> Can anyone recommend any Chili/hot-related shops, eateries, or even a
> grower to visit?
>
> Eating/buying/visting chili things is much more fun than waiting
> around an airport.
>
> (I've done the normal "tourist" thing in the Houston area a while ago,
> thanks.)
>
> Perhaps a better subject line would have been "Things to do in Houston
> When You're a Chili-Head"? <G>

"No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that's in the right and
keeps on a-comin'." Creed of the Texas Rangers