Re: [CH] Off topic some what, but still cooking...

Don Krause (dkrause@unixplanet.net)
04 May 2002 08:59:43 -0700

Properly Seasoned Cast Iron ROCKS!

I've dumped all my fancy Teflon coated, peeling, expensive crap and
replaced it all with cast iron.

Not painted, enameled, coated, wood handled cast iron, but good, old
fashioned solid black fire melted iron with cast in-place handles.

My personal favorites come from http://www.lodgemfg.com.

--
=Don=

"Newly born wanna-be chili head"