Re: [CH] Off topic some what, but still cooking...

Harold James (hjames@mdspice.com)
Sat, 4 May 2002 22:49:36 -0400

I cook everything in cast. I have a collection of pans, pots, grills
and ect. I could not cook without and if they are done right nothing
sticks. Makes the best fried chicken around. When I stir-fry I have
a wok that a chef from a Chinese restaurant gave me (iron also).
I do use some non-stick for omelets and flipping eggs. However, about
97% of my cooking is in a cast iron pan.