Re: [CH] Introduction And Questions

Ray (Brizby@comcast.net)
Mon, 06 May 2002 21:50:32 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael J. Pedersen" <marvin1@myfirstlink.net>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 4:53 PM
Subject: [CH] Introduction And Questions

> So, I've been considering doing some growing, just to have fresh peppers,
> and find myself in a bit of a bind. I have got to have the blackest thumb
> you've ever seen. If it will require my attention, I'll probably kill it.
> Add to that that I live in New Jersey, USA, and I'm not exactly a great
> candidate for growing much of any chile pepper, from what I can tell.
>
> I've been trying to find good solutions (ideally getting a decent idea on
> what I can do to get best results before spending a bunch of money), and
> have come up with an idea or two. And then I found this list, thanks to
> Google.
>
> Finding current archives, though, is another matter. I guess I'm simply
> asking for current pointers to archives and information, so that I can
> avoid asking questions which have already been asked too often?
>
> --
> Michael J. Pedersen
> My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At:
wwwkeys.pgp.net
> My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: C31C 7E90 5992 9E5E 9A02 233D D8DD 985E 4E72
4A60

> GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/

Hi, Michael

You've come to the right place for growing tips.  Their are some nice folks
here.  Quite afew in ever area, container gardening, back yard gardening and
farm.  Try http://www.Zeke's Chili Pepper Plants and Seeds.com and click on
Growing Information. This is not a plug for Zeke's. The growing information
will be from seed storage through planting if I recall and will cover
everything except the picking.  Have questions just ask, you'll get top
notch info on this list.

Happy Growing

Ray