RE: [CH] Re: Iron (was still cooking...)

Brent Leatherman (brentleatherman@netscape.net)
Tue, 07 May 2002 11:45:05 -0400

Agree with Chad's method, but (hey, anything to start an argument, right ;>)  I prefer to use animal fat (bacon drippings are good) instead of olive oil. Seems to work better in my iron...