Re: [CH] Funny Chili story

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:51:19 -0500

From: "Rich McCormack" <macknet@pacbell.net>
Cc: <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Funny Chili story

> This version of the "Chili Judge" story is one of several variations
> found on the Internet based on a column written by Bruce Cameron in
> 1997.  It was posted to the C-H list several years ago.  Here's a link
> to the original...
>
>    http://www.wbrucecameron.com/pages/columns/chilijudge.htm
>
> Those variations, BTW, violate the author's copyright, so I'd suggest
> it's best not to spread 'em around.  The author does allow distribution
> of the Cameron Column, provided some rules are followed...
>
>    http://www.wbrucecameron.com/pages/reprint.htm

Thanks, Rich... I was hoping someone other than me would post this
information. Bruce's main requirement for re-posting his stuff is that you
leave his credit lines intact. I have subscribed to his mailings (itsa
freebie) and I think he's funnier than Dave Barry and almost as funny as
Lewis Grizzard.... even if he is a pepper wuss.