Re: [CH] Boston help?

Eric Osborne (osborne@outland.net)
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:52:51 -0400

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 08:47:43AM -0400, Cook, David wrote:
> Either the silence is deafening or I'm not receiving mail. By way of a test,
> I have a question. Can anyone recommend some good places to find hot sauces
> in the Cambridge/Sommerville area?

There's some liquor store ("packy" to the locals) in Allston that has
quite a nice selection of hot sauces.  I think the packy I'm thinking of
is Blanchards.  Whatever it is, it's the one right by the Sunset Bar and
Grill.

In actual Cambridge/Somerville, there's not much that I know of.  The Bread
and Circus by Alewife carries some Inner Beauty, but not much else.  Not
sure what the other whole-foods-type markets carry (B&C in Cambridge,
Trader Joe's, Harves Coop, etc.).

eric