RE: [CH] Nose Bleeds

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com)
Sun, 19 May 2002 12:12:47 -0500

Hi Byron,

The only thing I can think of to ask yourself, does it also happen when I
eat a hot disch at home.
If it doesn't happen at home, they might use something your allergic too...
I can think of a few things  they might use but are to dificult to translate
in English

Just my two-cent of thought
Regards and good luck finding the cause
Rob NL

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Byron [mailto:byronbromley@tellink.net]
  Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 10:20 PM
  To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
  Subject: [CH] Nose Bleeds

  Has anyone heard of the following condition?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Hey folks,
  I went to my favorite resturant last night and had a meal
  almost hot enough
  to melt the plate. Yes it was very good. About half way
  through I got a
  spontainious nose bleed. Sweating, sniffling and tears I can
  handle but
  bleeding in public just seems rude to me.

  This is the second time this has happened while eating very
  hot meals and it
  has never happened otherwise. Does anybody know the cause? My
  blood pressure
  is not too high, I recently got a checkup and the doc
  pronounced me fit to
  keep. Also does anybody know how to cure/prevent this
  problem. It is really
  embarassing.

  Thanks,