Re: [CH] anyone up to try this?!?!?

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:56:07 +0000

>From: Myron Menaker <myronm@bellsouth.net>

>We'll name it either...
>
>Dewi's Delight
>    ...or...
>Dewi's Disaster
>
>    ....depending on how we feel the next morning!

Now you have me imagining a pepper-spiced rum named Bonnet Shoals.

The result would vary according to the kind of rum used.  With a dark rum,
you could get a sweet and syrupy hot ingredient that could go into a glaze
or sweets and pastries.  With a light clear rum, you could get some
firewater that would splash nicely onto some kind of fruit salad - I dare to
mention the jicama-vidalia (once) as a possible candidate.

- A