Re: [CH] A new Bread to take over Jim's

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:11:59 -0700

Hi Harold....Jim's Bread is a yeast bread, and much different from a soda bread, which is what this one is. Both good, but the yeast bread is a
different breed of cat!  or should I say, Dalmatian?? Although, I do not believe that Jim C has a fire house dog, Dalmatian or otherwise.....correct
me James C if I am wrong. (who, ME?) Never Ever!!! Welllllll, perhaps once, when I thought I was wrong, and I weren't !!! hoo boy, am I gonna get it
for this one.....Cheers, Doug in BC