Re: [CH] A new Bread to take over Jim's

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 05:54:03 -0400

Dear Diane,

Baking bread in the machine is really quite simple (I can do it!). Look
at some basic bread machine books in the book store or check them out at
the library. There are good instructions here too:

  http://users.rcn.com/sue.interport/food/abmfetur.html

If you cannot find out how large your pan is, start with a one-pound
loaf. If the finished bread seems small....go to a 1 1/2 lb. loaf.
Perhaps the easiest way to start is with a pre-packaged mix....about
$1.50 at Wal*Mart.

Good luck,

Myron

Diane Salts wrote:

> Today I received my mother's breadmaker,and was thinking I would make some "hot "bread. Can't find the instruction book for it. Nowhere, nohow. I have never used a bread machine. Does any one know how to use it or where I can get an instruction book for a Welbilt bread machine model #ABM4100T ?
> Any help would be appreciated!

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              Keep the Whole World Singing!   |     |
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ