Re: [CH] RC Cola the right way

Crimson King (rael64@qwest.net)
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:58:37 -0600

At 2:07 PM +0200 14/6/02, Joan McCutcheon wrote:
>I live in NL and have never seen RC - also not see it in the UK.  I
>see that Cadburys Schweppes acquired teh RC cola brand in 2000.
>
>All you UK guys out there - Is this sold in UK? - mabye under
>another brand name?
>
>BTW Here in NL we call coke cola as coke is something else :-)
>
>Joannie

Actually, RC is sometimes hard to find here in the US.  Both Coke and
Pepsi have long time been rumoured to have conspired together to
ground the RC cola company into the ground.  Tales of threats to
stores (small gas stations, etc) of pulling all coke/pepsi products
from shelves unless RC is not given room.  Honestly, the "normal"
operations of these 2 soft drink producers amazes the hell out of me.
I don't drink either of them any more based on principle. Obviously,
I believe the tales.  Used to drink RC religiously down in
Mississippi (Oxford).  Then one day, it just wasn't to be found.  It
has made a comeback though, yes.

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64