Re: [CH] RC Cola the right way III

Jesse [CH1200] G. (CH1200@attbi.com)
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:50:20 -0500

Greetings CH's and EriCH,

Count northern Mexico in as a region where "Coca" refers to a soft drink
of pr't'near ANY flavor.  Sometimes "Coca de sabor" or "una de sabor"
will refer to a non-Coca-Cola soda pop, i.e. "one of flavor."  (Yes, POP
here in NW Indiana, in the shadows of the City of Big Shoulders, Chicago).

And for fun, computers are either an IBM or a Mac, especially in
educational circles; All cotton swabs are Q-tips; all facial tissue is
Kleenex; Cuban-Americans call all refrigerators "Frigidaire"; and every
guy/gal is called a BARNEY or a Betty.

Back to our topic:  The over-wintered chile plants are doing OK.  Aomw
got all gangly spindly, but gettng better.  Some amazing come-backs.
Other seedlings are itching to get in the ground, getting root-bound in
the seedling tray pots.  Maybe when it gets above 80F / 26C again...
Several tomatillo plants re-seeded themselves, but to paraphrase
Seinfeld, WHAT is the DEAL wi'THIS?  *Oregano* plants re-seeded
themselves and are sprouting like WEEDS.  Oh well, beats any-mint plague
by a long shot...

Hasta la lista,

Jesse G.
CH#1200