[CH] The proper punishment

Jim DeLillo (jimdel@bellatlantic.net)
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:00:59 -0400

Jim,

How about having her cook you a proper hot & spicy meal?

<< Jim DeLillo >>

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Jim Nelson
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 9:16 AM
To: Chile Heads Post
Subject: [CH] The proper punishment

I de-lurk again for sage wisdom and advice on the appropriate penance
for the following infraction.
College age daughter breezes through the kitchen door last night at 9:15
and like all good teens makes a bee line for the refrigerator door.  She
flings it open with such gusto and and lack of care that she dislodges
a  bottle of Brianna's Chipotle Cheddar sauce/dressing which then
explodes on the kitchen floor sending glass and chipotle/chedder sauce
all over the place.. After the predictable scramble to get the dog away
from the sauce and glass, in mitigation for the offense, she did clean
up the mess.  That said there remains the matter of  the chipotles who
died in vain and the sauce that will never (sniff, sniff) reach its full
potential, murdered as it was in the prime of life.

I told her ( with a diabolical smile) that I would place her fate in the
hands of the Chileheads to decide the just penance for such a heinous
crime :} and thus I turn to you, dear friends.

Jim (the chilehead lawyer to distinguish from other more venerable Jim's
among us)