[CH] The Perfect Punishment

Mike Shimek (mike@dmfarms.com)
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:56:01 -0700 (PST)

As she had a hand in the death of El Grande, she must
pay retribution, by having a hand in the birth of new
chiles. Send her on her way to D & M Farms, where she
may serve time in the seat of a pepper transplanter
in the hot Northeastern Ohio sun.

Mike
D & M Farms

---- Jim DeLillo <jimdel@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> Jim,
>
> How about having her cook you a proper hot & spicy
meal?

> << Jim DeLillo >>

Behalf Of Jim Nelson
> Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 9:16 AM
> To: Chile Heads Post
> Subject: [CH] The proper punishment
>

> I de-lurk again for sage wisdom and advice on the
appropriate penance
> for the following infraction.
> College age daughter breezes through the kitchen
door last night at 9:15
> and like all good teens makes a bee line for the
refrigerator door.  She
> flings it open with such gusto and and lack of care
that she dislodges
> a  bottle of Brianna's Chipotle Cheddar
sauce/dressing which then
> explodes on the kitchen floor sending glass and
chipotle/chedder sauce
> all over the place.. After the predictable scramble
to get the dog away
> from the sauce and glass, in mitigation for the
offense, she did clean
> up the mess.  That said there remains the matter
of  the chipotles who
> died in vain and the sauce that will never (sniff,
sniff) reach its full
> potential, murdered as it was in the prime of life.
>
> I told her ( with a diabolical smile) that I would
place her fate in the
> hands of the Chileheads to decide the just penance
for such a heinous
> crime :} and thus I turn to you, dear friends.
>
> Jim (the chilehead lawyer to distinguish from other
more venerable Jim's