Re: [CH] The proper punishment

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:26:05 -0400

Here-Here Russ! Good call! I do have a 2 questions:1. Is there suppose to be
a hyphen in-between Here & Here or a comma(I've been told I'm the king of
anal-retentiveness((or is just anal retentive)) ). 2. You didn't add some
light & airy response to Jim & now that you have a newborn girl living at
home.....How would you handle the situation?  Careful! I save all
correspondence & will remind you of your answer 13 years minus how many
months old is Aubree now...4?

As a parent of three boys with 5 years to go for the oldest to become a
teen, I can only say Here-Here (or is it Here,Here! ?) to our wise sage
Doug...Snip:after raising four daughters, I shall only say that if that gal
cleaned up the mess that she inadvertently created, then you have already
raised her in a correct manner, and any further punishment would be cruel
and unusual.    It was a struggle at first to get them to clean up behind
themselves, but now they not only clean up their own but sometimes their
brothers & parents too. IMHO this in itself is enough to forgive the
transgression against ElGrande.
   Just to keep it on subject, besides your Peter Peppers, how does your
garden grow? I had a hip problem that put me behind the 8-ball but have over
100 plants up & running. Didn't have great success with overwintering, but
one of the Jals that made it is going nuts. Temps just reached 80° F this
week, everything looks good.
    Paul
PS When she gets there Rael, PULEESSSEEE send me an E-Mail & I'll be right
over. Already had Mapquest do the route, 2500 miles & 42 hrs, can you wait
before starting game?