Re: [CH] The proper punishment

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:54:42 +0200

Just have her read all the creative replies. She will be rolling on
the floor laughing with the tensest stomach muscles ever. Creating an
endorphin rush only a smoked hab could surpass.

If that is a reward or a punishment I really don't know.

Kris  /who is happy to see that it seems to be a CH thing to truly
love one's kids...