Re: [CH] Need help with chipmunk problem.

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:38:50 -0400

Last year when we had a similar problem with a family of rabbits raiding our
garden, we laid down some bone & bloodmeal around the outside of the garden
and it seemed to deter the rabbits quite well making them think something
bigger was gobbling up dead animals and since the rabbits wanted to avoid
this killer at all costs, they stayed away and the plants were safe.

That way, you can also save your supply of .22 ammunition.

Gary