Re: [CH] Need help with chipmunk problem.

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:27:28 -0700

Marilyn Reese wrote:

> Oh, here we go again.
>
> Once again, I vote for the .22 pistol...
>
> Marilyn
I'm with you, kid! Hopefully we AINT gonna have any Animule Rights Groups gettin aholt of this thread! We have a big problem right now on the prairies
with the annual prairie dog shoot! These rats eat thousands of dollars worth of grain every year, and in Saskatchewan they have a shoot out, and the
provincial govt contributes a bounty on the skins, and the SPCA is up in arms! Now pets are fine and I have no problem with folk having a DOMESTICATED
animal, but when a critter decides it likes our produce, and pillages it,then it gotta be stopped. Whatever it takes to keep the critter away, is what
must be done! Cheers, Doug in BC