Re: [CH] Las Vegas trip

Dan Hirschi (danhirschi@earthlink.net)
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:36:48 -0400

At 06:54 AM 7/2/02 -0700, you wrote:
>We're off to Las Vegas on Friday AM. Susie to gamble, I'm going to sit by
>the pool and read a book (might try to go see George Carlin). Food
>suggestions? And don't even THINK about mentioning no stinkin' buffet!
>
>Curt

Komol Restaurant, Thai-Chinese & Vegetarian
953 E. Sahara Ave.  (in Commercial Center--card does not have unit number)
702 731 6542

This is my friends' favorite Thai place in Vegas.  When I visited, it was
always good.  It's in an off-the-strip mall that has several interesting
restaurants (such as a Korean BBQ restaurant in unit E26).

Dan
Craving Thai food in East Tennessee