Re: [CH] hypothetical cap question

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:28:04 +0000

>From: "The NorthEast ChileMan" <thenortheastchileman@attbi.com>

>Oh boy, I can't wait until Alex gets a hold of this one. Hunan Face? Sour
>Cream Facial?

Ah, to be touched by the hand of El Grande is at once wonderous and
terrible.

Well what can I say, you run your own risks if you cook without a full
welder's mask on your head - even Chief Wiggums knows that.  Failing that, I
suppose the sour cream facial probably would be the best way to go, maybe
some nice cooling cucumber slices on the eyes.  Maybe aerosol whipping cream
would work, plus you might get a little nitrous buzz.  Spritz yourself up
and see if you can convince your other half to lick it off.

- A