RE: [CH] hypothetical cap question

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com)
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 02:03:07 -0500

Sorry we, Alex and myself, have upset you Paul ;-).
You see hypothetics are a danger for the human kind, some are to close to
reality that this influence you r imagination to much. If you ask me it
should only be allowed to use on schools and by science fiction writers and
film makers.
Better stay with to feet on the ground, and take care when you handle
peppers.
Here the serious part...
Any how the weather this week is dull here 60-65F and around 54 at night and
lots of rain, we had 37 mm 3 days, I hope the weather changes fast as this
doesn't help my plants grow fast. Even our banana tree looks sad this
'summer'  The only once who doesn't care, and look very healthy, are the
Rocoto's
Hot regards
Rob NL
PS, I like Alex's solution.... can't help it, sorry!

And for all US-CH friends, have a great 4th of July holiday and be careful
with fireworks, they can cause more pain than peppers!

  -----Original Message-----
  From: The NorthEast ChileMan [mailto:thenortheastchileman@attbi.com]
  Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 3:08 AM
  To: Alex Silbajoris; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
  Cc: Pieters, Rob (NL01)
  Subject: Re: [CH] hypothetical cap question

  First things first...Rob NL...I hope you know this is in jest.
    Rob from the Netherlands wrote:
  Next thing passing my hypothetical mind is you take one or
  two slices of
  fresh bread, rub a little to much good olive oil on your
  face, this absorbs
  the Cap, put the bread slices on your face, dab, and let the
  oils get in to
  the bread.
      HMMM? An "ultra virgin" olive oil facial, followed by a
  fresh bread
  scrub ("The Bread" I assume).....then??????    Croutons??? EEEWWWWWW!
     Rob from the Netherlands wrote:
  Or rub your face with peanut butter, it may help any how
  don't forget to
  show yourself to your family, naburs friends etc... let them
  enjoy of the
  way you look!
      OH YEA! & with a little chocolate I'll be known as Reese('s Peanut
  Butter Cup).

         Paul
  PS  Alex wrote:
  Spritz yourself up and see if you can convince your other
  half to lick it
  off.
     ALEX!!!! (Can I send you some antiseptic for your knuckles?)