Re: [CH] The Endorphin rush...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:19:55 -0500

buzz wrote:

> ...  on the subjuect of chile's the deer invaded my garden and ate about the top half of  35 assorted pepper plants, so the picking's are starting to look slim here in Wis
>
> Buzz

  Now Buzz.......  You live in WI and you didn't put up a deer-proof fence?!?!?!?!

  My neighbor has the same problem you do.  He put up a very nice looking little wood and screen deal to keep the rabbits and squirrels out, but now has deer tracks where his plants USED to be.

  All my prep. work and fencing supplies seem to be paying off so far; now if the chiles were doing as well as the Gypsy and bell peppers, I'd be happy.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099