Re: [CH] The pepper pickin' dog is at it again!

Michelle DeWitt Smith (dmdsmith@kc.rr.com)
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:10:03 -0500

If your green tomatoes are too small for slicing, you cut them into
chunks and
throw into a stir fry with other vegetables and chilies. I have found
the small
green tomatoes to be surprisingly sweet.

Michelle in KCMO