Re: [CH] this is a test

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:06:22 -0400

Now Doug, Snip:Ifn ya do, make it the right side of the continent.. Looking
at a map, your on the LEFT side of the continent. Snip:We dont got no
stinken short growin season....and compared to Gatineau. and Noo Humpsher,
our temperature is balmy!!(NOT us Paul....the thermometer!! ) Helloo
Doug?!?!... I'm in Taxachucetts..no where near them northerners in Cow
Hampshire (not sure about the BALMY thing). Snip:got lotsa Honda
automobiles, prolly ALL needing your tender hands! Well that's interesting,
last French/Canadian newspaper I read had an article with a headline that
said the Asian car cartel would never break the Renault stranglehold on
Canadian buying power.....Never forget the time I saw that cute little
Renault that was 10 years old & had the "le car" near rocker panel replaced
with "le junk"! Now that your retired, you have more altars to El Grande &
are growing same? Wife likes that cabbage stuff (even though I'm Polish &
she's Lithuanian, I still don't get the Baltic attraction to that Brassica)
so I'll take one of those index cards out we got as a wedding gift...From
the kitchen of Karpowicz & Stackilunis.....& wait until you post recipe (we
both like onion, working on her liking chile peppers)..
  Yours in heat & jest,
        Paul
PS Walking onions bulbs ready for transplant, want some? Try these URL's:
          http://www.organicseed.com/order/product/219/
          http://www.linglesherbs.com/img_M_O/EgyOnion.htm
          http://www.mountainvalleygrowers.com/allcepa.htm
          http://waddell.ci.manchester.ct.us/id_egypt-onion.html