Re: [CH] Eggplant "Preparation"

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:04:08 -0400

....Forgive me but there is some "knuckle dragging " post potential
here!  Much lighter subject than some of late.  I shall bite thy
tongue...along with a hot pepper!

On a side note to those who asked about good varieties for growing in pots,
good producers, etc. my Super Chiles are doing fantastic this year and will
take your fillings out!
LR
In upstate NY