Re: [CH] Political Rants

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:54:48 -0500

At 09:53 PM 8/14/2002 -0400, Dan Gillis wrote:
>I could not agree more.  The temptation to embark on a political rant is
>strong (I know first hand), and the consequences are equally as potent
>(again.. I know first hand).  The more we try to stay on topic the better.
>
>That being said.. I have an on-topic issue to throw out there...
>
>I have a "Bullet" container full of our own powdered cayenne pepper (which I
>can easily substitute with our home grown Habanero or Purira powder).
>Unfortunately, traveling with a gold "Bullet" full of a powdery substance is
>no longer looked upon with any form of acceptance. Does anyone have any
>ideas as to how I can travel (or go about my everyday life) with my own
>chile powder without having to be considered some kind of threat to national
>security?  (And I'm not interested in carrying a full size container of the
>stuff you buy in the store).
>
>Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Get the in touch with Uncle Steve of Uncle Steve's Hot Stuff
<www.ushotstuff.com> and enquire if he has any of the Tupperware shakers
with the smoked and plain ground habanero powder in them. They are U$2.00 a
pop and are very handy - especially when you are at a Long John Silver's
and _need_ to kick things up a notch or two...

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!