Re: [CH] Melinda's Steak Sauce...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:50:35 -0500

VoodooChile wrote:

> You shore got a pretty mouth there boy....lemme hear you squeal like a pig!
>
> <aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Deliverance Nightmares!>
>
> Ahem...
>
> Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
> Rael64

  You probably would hear me squeal if you tried to convert me over to the
non-moderates.  I just can't seem to get my tolerance up with just using Hab.
sauces on my dinners...  Oh well, at least I don't need to grow as many plants,
and buy as much sauce this way, right?

  Already picked a few good looking Cayenne pods, and the Caribbean Scotch Red
Bonnet Hots are looking great; if only the temps. would pick up a little again so
they can ripen faster...   Unless bright green is the correct ripe shade for
Caribbean Scotch Red Bonnet Hots.  ;-)))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099