Re: [CH] Bowers Festival

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:49:44 -0400

Thanks Dave,
 I'm a subscriber and so is my sister and mother, They loved the
magazine so much they wanted their own and not my leftovers that they
had to steel from my table when they visited my house!!!
  And for some reason they get theirs first...Ladies first I guess! So
they saw it before I did and told me to order 5 more copies,so I did!
  Again thanks for the E-mail and happy Pepper munchin !!!
    Doug B. "The Bowers Pepper King"